Thursday, January 15, 2009

I go away for ONE DAY

and things go REALLY wrong (and I had a lovely day, by the way). But look at this blog, all images broken. It brings me to tears all the work I have put in here.... my flickr account has been deactivated. I am not sure what happened yet. No correspondence from them whatsoever, no warnings, nothing. I can only guess I have breached their Terms of Use by uploading my template previews there with a link to Little Dreamer Designs. If that is the case I wish they would have given me a chance to delete those. I don't remember the exact numbers, but I think I have over 2000 photos on my Flickr account of which only less than 50 are my templates. Funny thing is that I only posted there because I wanted to get traffic TO my flickr account.

Actually, I really hope that the breach was the reason my account was deactivated, because the alternative of it being hacked is one I don’t want to think about :(

I am not sure what I am going to do now, my internet connection is really bad at the moment; it took me over an hour to download my e-mails. Then I found out about this. I had a really big day, over 6 hours driving to the Water park and back, I am really tired and I should have gone to bed instead of spending hours here trying to find what happened. I wish I could show you all today’s photos, they were really nice... it was a good day....

I am sorry, I try to keep rants like this away from my blog but I am only human :( I am going to bed and hope that things get better when I wake up.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry - that absolutely stinks! Wish I could bring you a plate of cookies or some good chocolate to brighten your day :)

Anonymous said...

Espero que seja alho apenas temporário e que eles te d~em chance de recuperar suas fotos e arquivos!!!

AMY said...

I'm sorry! I hope it gets resolved.

Cristina said...

Oh I'm so sorry about this!! I hope you can solve this problem because I know you must have put many many hours into creating and using your account!
Also, I can't wait to see new pictures from you. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! I hope you have a better day tomorrow. :)

Kate @ Loving Life said...

Awww Michelle! I hope this gets sorted asap, you poor thing! I also hope your net connection is sorted soon.
Kate :)

charlie said...

so sorry to read..did you go over a limit like in photobucket maybe??

Anonymous said...

That is such a bummer! I hope you'll be able to get it restored without too much trouble.

InHouse said...

I am so sorry .. hope is not being hacked!!...
a big hug and hope you can get a
fast internet conection

Soffy

Melinda said...

I hope you are able to get it figured out and restored soon, Michelle.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry this has happened to you! Sometimes it just never goes the right way. And I'm sure there's not much you can do about it... the people working on that kind of stuff are never helpful...