Sunday, April 6, 2008

four

Tagged by Jackie Eckles

It is not every day you are tagged by someone you admire so much ;) So I thought I better do it LOL

Four Jobs I’ve held:
Tourist Information officer
Sales Manager at MTV
Tourism Researcher
Publishing officer

Four movies I could watch over and over:
*soooo many, maybe the top of the list include:
Lord of the Rings
Neverending Story (the first one)
Indiana Jones
Star Wars

Four places I have lived:
Born in Cuiabá - Brazil
São Paulo - Brazil
Bournemouth - England
Live in Canberra - Australia

Four TV shows I like:
Grey’s Anatomy
Heroes
House
BattleStar Galactica

Four people who email me regularly:
Sônia Filó *mom in law*
Aninha Reis (she’s a doll!)
Suzana *my sister* (not half as much as I would like)
Lanne (poor thing *answers* me regularly LOL)

Four favorite foods:
*that changes all the time, right now it is:
Ham+ salad roll from Subway
Sushi&Sashimi
Caesar Salad
Filet Mignon with mustard sauce by hubby

Four places I’d rather be:
Right here at home, there is no place like home
Right here in front of this computer, to be more specific.
Maybe in bed (no, that’s where I should be!)
Japan, I would love to visit Japan :)

Four people to tag:
Katrina
Kellie
Jenn
Lanne

I tried to get 4 people that LIKE to blog :) but I have no clue if you girls like these things, LOL

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, mine is all fnished *cries* I wanted more LOL

1 comment:

Katrina Kennedy said...

ooh I almost missed this! off to blog :) thanks Michelle!