Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Feeling reckless!!

Today I have posted at the Hawt mama team blog for the first time. How exciting! Traci doesn’t have any new products this week so I got to show you her latest kit, In my Studio: Reckless. My layout with this kit already appeared on the Hawt mama blog, so I didn’t want to post it there. But I will post here for you, ok? *giggles*

Traci Reed's In my Studio: Reckless kit and Janet Philips template (from the July grab bag)

I also created this layout with Traci's products, I mentioned it was featured at the lifts with a twist blog but I haven't posted so here it is:
Traci Reed's Neutrally Yours solid paper.
Traci Reed's In My Studio: Vibrant kit (messy stitch).
Traci Reed's Faded Tee kit (frames).
Traci Reed's He'll Break Your Heart Kit (cardboard).
Traci Reed's In My Studio: Reckless kit (card alpha, tape measure and glitter paint).


Dúnia said...

Michelle eu não acredito que não conhecia seu blog, lindo demais, adoro seus trabalhos!!! obrigado pela dica da challenge eu não sabia
beijinhos e um ótimo final de semana para você!

Carolyn said...

Didn't know how else to contact you since I'm not a member of the website where I saw your WoW LO LOL. I'm a WoWer myself and I think you've just inspired me to do a LO about it LOL. BTW, I saw your post on
That was how I found you originally : )

Kátia Rost said...

Oi Mi!!!
tudo bem?
que saudades! Fiquei um tempo longe mas nao me esqueci das crianças, viu? Sempre me lembro do Mateus, meu primeiro amorzinho virtual! =)
E esses dias fiquei olhando a foto calendário dele que vc me mandou em um que saudades!
Espero que esteja tudo bem por ai...Dê um beijao no Ma e no Luquinhas por mim, viu????