Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Feeling reckless!!

Today I have posted at the Hawt mama team blog for the first time. How exciting! Traci doesn’t have any new products this week so I got to show you her latest kit, In my Studio: Reckless. My layout with this kit already appeared on the Hawt mama blog, so I didn’t want to post it there. But I will post here for you, ok? *giggles*


Credits:
Traci Reed's In my Studio: Reckless kit and Janet Philips template (from the July grab bag)


I also created this layout with Traci's products, I mentioned it was featured at the lifts with a twist blog but I haven't posted so here it is:
Credits:
Traci Reed's Neutrally Yours solid paper.
Traci Reed's In My Studio: Vibrant kit (messy stitch).
Traci Reed's Faded Tee kit (frames).
Traci Reed's He'll Break Your Heart Kit (cardboard).
Traci Reed's In My Studio: Reckless kit (card alpha, tape measure and glitter paint).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle eu não acredito que não conhecia seu blog, lindo demais, adoro seus trabalhos!!! obrigado pela dica da challenge eu não sabia
beijinhos e um ótimo final de semana para você!

Carolyn Albro said...

Didn't know how else to contact you since I'm not a member of the website where I saw your WoW LO LOL. I'm a WoWer myself and I think you've just inspired me to do a LO about it LOL. BTW, I saw your post on
http://spraguelab.squarespace.com/blog/2007/7/19/100-in-10-day-1.html#comments
That was how I found you originally : )

Anonymous said...

Oi Mi!!!
tudo bem?
que saudades! Fiquei um tempo longe mas nao me esqueci das crianças, viu? Sempre me lembro do Mateus, meu primeiro amorzinho virtual! =)
E esses dias fiquei olhando a foto calendário dele que vc me mandou em um natal...ai que saudades!
Espero que esteja tudo bem por ai...Dê um beijao no Ma e no Luquinhas por mim, viu????
beijos!